About Me

My photo
I am a rising senior at Vanderbilt University majoring in "Music, Language, and Culture." I am a guitar teacher of three years at W.O. Smith and have been heavily involved in music since the age of six. I play the piano, violin, guitar, sing, write songs, arrange, and compose. I have participated in youth symphonies, touring high school symphonies, chamber groups, quartets, A Capella groups, and summer music conservatories. It's an honor to be a part of W.O. Smith!

6/6/11

Myoscha's Senior Recital!

This is a video of Myoscha Vance's senior honors recital performance. She performed "Rocketeer" by Far East Movement on the guitar. The chords she played were extremely challenging. I'm so proud of all that Myoscha has done over our past two years together!

Check out Myoscha's performance here!