About Me

My photo
I am a rising senior at Vanderbilt University majoring in "Music, Language, and Culture." I am a guitar teacher of three years at W.O. Smith and have been heavily involved in music since the age of six. I play the piano, violin, guitar, sing, write songs, arrange, and compose. I have participated in youth symphonies, touring high school symphonies, chamber groups, quartets, A Capella groups, and summer music conservatories. It's an honor to be a part of W.O. Smith!

5/17/11

Day 2

Greetings world! This is my second day at the W.O. Smith Music School. I'm doing an eight week internship with W.O. Smith through the Ingram Scholars Program at Vanderbilt University. As my "Ingram Summer Project," my time at W.O. Smith will be spent developing and implementing a songwriting/composition/arranging curriculum for the students at W.O. Smith. W.O. Smith is a community music school in Nashville that provides free music lessons for children who could otherwise not afford a music education. I will keep you posted over the course of the summer as my project evolves. Check out the link to the school and a link to my proposal at the top of the screen.